Abner Herrman & Brock Asset Management (AHB), founded in 1981, is an independantly owned Registered Investment Advisor specializing in actively managed customized separately managed accounts(SMA’s)
We serve financial advisors, RIA’s, high net worth individuals and institutions with accounts ranging from $250,000 to more than $50 million. At AHB you will have direct access to senior portfolio managers who will help advise and identify an appropriate investment strategy.
AHB offers four investment strategies:
§ Investment-Grade Municipal Bond
§ Investment-Grade Taxable Bond
§ Large-Cap Core Equity
§ Custom Balanced – can be any blend of our Large-Cap Core Equity and either Municipal or Taxable bond strategies.
The AHB Difference:
- Actively managed customized SMA’s
- Provide existing portfolio reviews and proposals for prospects
- Tax-efficient transitions of securities from existing portfolios
- AHB Investment Policy Committee (IPC) makes investment decisions using a disciplined, team-based approach. IPC decisions are executed by the portfolio manager
- Invest exclusively in individual stocks and bonds that are directly owned by the client as opposed to owning funds or ETF’s that have comingled assets